UNILORIN CA CBT Timetable For First Semester
The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) management has launched the final Computer-Primarily based Test (CBT) timetable for the 2021/2022 academic session. The exams are fixed to begin on April 11th and end on the 22nd of April 2023. Students can now go through the timetable and make the required preparations for their exams.
CBT Continuous Assessment Test Timetable Access:
UNILORIN has made the 2021/2022 ultimate CBT test timetable obtainable for all students to entry. You possibly can view the timetable directly on the school’s official web site, or you’ll be able to obtain it to any PDF-enabled system for offline viewing. This will allow students to have quick access to the timetable and maintain track of their examination schedules.
Download UNILORIN Computer-Based Test (CBT) Timetable [PDF 72KB]
With the release of the final Computer-Primarily based Test (CBT) timetable, students are advised to start preparations. This consists of reviewing lecture notes, taking part in group discussions, and looking for clarification on tough subjects from lecturers or classmates. It is usually important to practice time management abilities and develop efficient study habits to excel in the Computer-Based Test (CBT).
- The Examinations for every course will start as scheduled; students should be aware.
- Lateness won’t be tolerated.
- Only colour course registration forms with passport photographs from the school portal shall be accepted for CBT examination entry.
- Students should bring valid, current ID cards.
- Fabrication of forms or ID cards won’t be accepted.
- Items not allowed on the CBT Centre: bags, wallets, pens, telephones, jewellery, and wrist watches ,etc.
- Wooden pencils are permitted.
- Obey all examination laws, with dress code, as outlined in the Academic Regulations Handbook is necessary.
Test Day Tips:
On the day of the Computer-Based Test (CBT), students ought to present at the test venue on time to avoid last-minute rush and anxiousness. Make sure you’ve your student ID card and any other necessary materials for the test. Be conversant with the CBT system and comply with all directions by the exam coordinators.
The release of the UNILORIN 2021/2022 final CBT test timetable marks an important step in direction to the successful completion of the academic session. Students ought to benefit from this information to plan their study schedules and adequately prepare for the exams. If they comply, they will obtain their academic targets and add to the general success of the university group. Good luck to all UNILORIN students as they study for their exams.
for more scholarship & educational updates, visit derealmina.com