Uniport M.S.C Petroleum Eng. And Project Devt. Form 2023/2024
The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) is open to accept applications for its prestigious M.Sc. Petroleum Engineering and Project Development programme for the 2023/2024 academic year. This international collaborative graduate programme, provided in partnership with IFP School in France, is made to enhance students with the information and skills essential to excel within the dynamic oil and gas industry.
UNIPORT Programme Aims:
The M.Sc. Petroleum Engineering and Project Development programme desire to supply students with:
- A broad understanding of conventional fossil gasoline improvement
- The information that is needed to explore the development of different energy sources for the African energy sector.
- In-depth information of project development techniques
UNIPORT Admission and Eligibility:
The programme is for competent candidates from Nigeria and the Sub-Saharan region of Africa. Applicants should have a minimal of a bachelor’s diploma, Second Class Honours (Higher Division) in any department of Engineering. Firm-sponsored personnel with a minimal of 5 years of related upstream petroleum experience might also be thought-about. IPS Postgraduate Diploma graduates who meet the admission and screening necessities are also eligible to apply.
UNIPORT Programme Highlights:
- Study from consultants and industry leaders, with school from the University of Port Harcourt, IFP School in France, and experts from the Energy industry in Nigeria and the diaspora.
- Access current, state-of-the-art industry software, take part in subject visits, and evaluate case research.
- Profit from a conducive studying atmosphere with internet entry, a digital library, and hands-on coaching.
- Experience a 95% internship and employability rate within the oil and gas trade upon graduation.
UNIPORT Programme Period and Award:
The programme would be held for twelve calendar months on a full-time basis. Profitable students will obtain a joint Masters’ diploma from the University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria, and IFP School, France
UNIPORT Application Procedure:
To apply, go to www.ipsng.org/ and submit an accomplished application form together with a non-refundable payment of N20,000. Short-listed candidates will be printed on the IPS web site. The programme is tuition-paying, and students are chargeable for their tuition charges or securing sponsorship.
- Application Deadline: Friday, June 30th, 2023
- Aptitude Test: Thursday, July 13th, 2023
- Oral Interview: Thursday, July 20th, 2023
- programme Start: Monday, November 13th, 2023
For inquiries, please contact +234 9090624900 or e-mail the Admissions Officer at email@example.com.
for more scholarship & educational updates, visit derealmina.com