University of Adelaide Overview
The University of Adelaide is happy to announce the Smartsat CRC HDR Scholarships. The University of Adelaide International Scholarship is out there for the academic year 2022-2023.
The SmartSat CRC scholarships with industry will help full-time PhD and MPhil students to undertake analysis in a broad range of areas in Australia.
The University of Adelaide, the third-oldest college in Australia, was based in 1874 and is located in Adelaide, South Australia.
It’s ranked 111th in 2022 THE World University Rankings for Teaching, Research, Citations, Industry Income, and International Outlook.
University of Adelaide Scholarship Advantages
The Master’s scholarship will probably be for up to 2 years; PhD scholarship will probably be for up to three years and has a stipend starting from $28,854 p/a (Indexed annually).
- Eligible International locations: All nationalities are eligible for this University of Adelaide International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Topics: PhD degree in Faculty of Sciences, Engineering, and Technology.
- Eligibility Standards: To be eligible, the applicants should meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates have to be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia, international or onshore international college students who are accepted as candidates for a PhD/Master by Research degree.
- Be interested in advanced telecommunications, IoT connectivity, and intelligent satellite systems.
- How to Apply: The students can submit their admission applications via the university portal. Apply according to the directions on the Faculty SmartSat CRC website.
- Supporting Documents: The scholars are required to present the following documents to the college:
- Expression of Interest Form
- Evidence of Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent resident status (if applicable)
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed a relevant bachelor’s degree with
First Class Honours or equal in a related discipline or a master’s degree that contains a significant (and relevant) research part with equivalent academic performance.
- Language Requirement: The students should submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE – 58
- C1 Advanced – 176