Would you like to get a scholarship to study in Belgium fully funded? if yes today might be your lucky day.
University of Antwerp Scholarship Overview
The Department of Electronics ICT within the Faculty of Applied Engineering is searching for candidates to apply for the Doctoral Scholarships in Near-Sensor Neural Networks.
Applications for this scholarship will be made for the academic year 2022-2023.
The College of Antwerp International Scholarship assists extremely motivated students who wish to study for a doctoral degree programme at the university.
You’ll work actively on the preparation and defense of a PhD thesis on neural networks with on-device adaptation and studying capabilities, using light-weight online studying frameworks.
The University of Antwerp is a main Belgium university situated in Antwerp. The official abbreviation is UA, however Antwerpen is more recently used.
The University of Antwerp has about 20,000 college students, making it the third-largest university in Flanders. It was based in 2003 after the merger of three smaller universities.
The University of Antwerp has 30 academic bachelor’s applications, 69 master’s programs, 20 master-after-master programs and 22 postgraduates.
University of Antwerp Scholarship Benefits
The College of Antwerp will present a salary package to the profitable candidates for 2 years.
Your month-to-month scholarship amount is calculated in accordance with the scholarship amounts for doctoral scholarship holders on the pay scales for Contract Research Staff.
University of Antwerp Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this College of Antwerp International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree in the field of near-sensor neural networks supplied by the college
- Eligibility Standards: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the following criteria:
- You may demonstrate excellent study results.
- Your educating competencies are according to the University of Antwerp’s educational vision.
- Your research qualities are according to the school and college analysis insurance policies.
- You act with attention to high quality, integrity, creativity, and cooperation.
- The machine learning experience is a must. Information of Spiking and Binary Neural Networks is a plus.
- You could have experience with TensorFlow or PyTorch. TinyMCE is a plus.
- You could have excellent programming abilities (Python, C++, C).
- You could have expertise with programming for embedded devices (Embedded C). FPGA and HDL (Verilog, VHDL) experience is a plus.
- Having experience with taking part in national and/or international research tasks is a bonus.
- You’re a team player and have strong communication skills.
- How you can Apply: Candidates can apply for this scholarship by means of the University of Antwerp’s online application.
After that, in case you have any questions about the job, please contact Philippe Reiter, post-doctoral researcher, Philippe.Reiter@uantwerpen.be.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should attach attachments to their motivation letter and their academic CV.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates hold a Master’s degree in (Applied) Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Informatics, Physics, or equal, or you’ll have obtained it by the time you begin working.
- Language Requirement: Excellent interpersonal writing and talking capabilities in English. Your English is fluent, each speaking and writing.