University of Chicago Fellowship Program
Applications for the Graduate Fellowship Program 2022/2023 in USA are currently being invited from suitably qualified candidates. This program is sponsored and available for you by the International House of the University of Chicago for the 2022/2023 academic session.
University of Chicago Graduate college students who will successfully be registered for the full academic session are eligible for the award. The main objective of International House in the University of Chicago is to enable students and scholars from countries all around the world is:
to live and learn together in a diverse community that builds lifelong qualities of leadership, respect, and friendship.
Fellowship Sponsors: International House, University of Chicago
Host Institution: University of Chicago, USA
Scholarship Program Type: Graduate Fellowships
Funding Amount: Full Funding
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Scholarship Level of Study: Masters, PhD
Eligible Nationality: Domestic and International Students
More like this:
Eligibility for the University of Chicago Graduate Fellowship Program
To be considered eligible to apply for the University of Chicago Fellowship Program, interested candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- University of Chicago graduate students who will be registered for the full academic year are eligible for the award.
- Fellows are expected to contribute their unique perspectives and interests to the International House community.
- Fellows are also expected to become fully engaged in the multi-faceted life of the House through a wide array of new activities for University of Chicago graduates offered throughout the year through the Graduate Commons Program.
- Programming includes internationally-focused public programs through the Global Voices Performing Arts and Lecture Series, weekly language and culture tables and related dining activities, professional development opportunities, health and wellness programs, social activities and much more!
You might also like:
- Anderson University International Scholarships
- The Science Ambassador Scholarship
- Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship
- University of Canada West Scholarships
- Brock University International Scholarships
In order to apply for the University of Chicago Graduate Fellowship Program 2022-2023, eligible applicants must follow the instructions below:
- You will first need first to apply and be accepted for a graduate study programme at the University of Chicago.
- Interested and eligible candidates are to complete the 2022-2023 Application Form through here and return same to International House by email at: email@example.com.
- Please remember to use your uchicago.edu email address and include your name and page number on every page of your application materials.
- If your uchicago.edu email address has not yet been generated, you will also need to submit proof of acceptance of your University of Chicago offer.
- 5pm CST March 25 for April 8 decision
- 5pm CST April 29 for May 13 decision
- 5pm CST June 17 for July 1 decision
You may visit the Official Website for even more details