University of Gloucestershire Scholarship Overview
The University of Gloucestershire is in search of researchers to join the PhD Studentships in Technical and Applied Computing within the UK.
University of Gloucestershire International Scholarship is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The profitable PhD researcher candidate will offer the chance to deliver a range of modules on the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Candidates should even have a demonstrable high level of technical abilities and excellence in using Windows and Linux-based operating systems and different related tools.
The University of Gloucestershire is a public college based in Gloucestershire, England. The university’s mission is concentrated on studying.
It affords 100 undergraduate programs, and around 57 taught post-graduate programs within eight schools. Research at the college has been rated as World-Main in 5 of its research areas.
The college invests 12% of educational staff costs in research and scholarly activity.
The College of Gloucestershire will cover the Home or International tuition charges for selected candidates in the UK.
College of Gloucestershire Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for the University of Gloucestershire International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Topics: PhD degree in Technical and applied computing, Digital forensic structure, Industry 4.0 security, Cyber-physical system, Trust management for in Heath-Tech,
SDN and NFV based safe cloud environment, Virtualized cybersecurity for cloud computing, Blockchain and distributed ledger expertise or different related areas approved by a supervisor.
- Eligibility Standards: To be eligible, the applicants should meet all the following standards:
- Candidates have to be a Home, EU or International.
- Aspirants ought to have wonderful programming skills (e.g. Matlab, Java, Python) and good working data of mathematics.
- The way to Apply: Students have to log in to the university’s Job portal to hold out the applying process. Qualified applicants are strongly inspired to informally contact, Dr Ali Al-Sherbaz.
Formal applications needs to be submitted via their Technical and Applied Computing PhD. You must make it clear in your utility that you’re applying for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: In your application, please include:
- Cover letter (max 1 page) explaining your curiosity and suitability for the chosen project.
- Detailed CV.
- Published work such as journals and conference articles
- Copy of your MSc Transcript and dissertation (if acceptable).
- A replica of your current or most up-to-date academic transcript.
- Names and contact information of at least two referees.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates ought to have an Honours Degree at 2.1 or above (or equal) in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Language Requirement: If English shouldn’t be your first language, you could provide evidence of your competence in written and spoken English.