Fully Funded University of Leicester International Scholarship in UK 2023
University of Leicester Scholarship Overview
To help students to finish their education within the UK, the University of Leicester has determined to award ERC-Funded PhD Studentships in Childhood in Iron and Viking Age Scandinavia.
University of Leicester International Scholarship is open for the educational year 2022/2023.
University of Gloucestershire International Scholarship in UK 2023
Fully Funded Chalmers University of Technology Scholarship in Sweden
University of California Irvine International Scholarship in USA
The PhD researcher will develop and conduct a programme of research on the range of childhood experiences and roles in Iron and Viking Age Scandinavia.
It will include the era of primary data, evaluation of that data, and the writing of a PhD dissertation.
Established in 1957, the College of Leicester is a public research college based in Leicester, England. The primary campus is south of the city middle, adjoining to Victoria Park.
The college has research teams in astrophysics, biochemistry and genetics. It also has a vigorous and worthwhile environment for studying that prepares students for his or her future.
College of Leicester Scholarship Benefits
This 3-year ERC Studentship supplies:
- UK/International tuition price waiver
- Annual stipend of £16,500
- Research allowance (for books, conferences, and many others.) to be used in discussion with PI
James Cook University International Scholarships in Australia 2023
University of Edinburgh International Scholarship in UK 2023
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this College of Leicester International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Topics: PhD diploma in Childhood in Iron and Viking Age Scandinavia supplied by the college
- Eligibility Standards: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the following standards:
- Previous research experience with the durations, areas, and/or themes of the Body-Politics project.
- Expertise working with primary archaeological sources of evidence, e.g. skeletal stays, objects and/or excavation data.
- Potential to learn a Scandinavian language, or aptitude to learn.
- A previous study of either late prehistoric/early medieval northern Europe OR archaeological approaches to childhood.
Government of Canada International Scholarship 2023
Fully Funded Government of Bhutan Scholarship in Thailand 2023
- The way to Apply: To apply for the programme, college students must be admission to the PhD degree programme on the University of Leicester.
After being registered, candidates will use the ‘Apply’ button to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Students should have to submit the following:
- Degree Certificates and Transcripts
- Details of any study at the moment being undertaken
- Covering letter together with a brief personal statement outlining your background and motivation (2-page max)
- Research proposal
- Enter contact details of two academic referees within the boxes offered or upload reference letters if already obtained
- Include the Studentship project title and project supervisor name within the area provided in the Proposal part.
- Admission Necessities: Candidates must have a required UK bachelor’s degree with at least 2:1
in a related topic or international equal or a strong master’s diploma in archaeology or a carefully related discipline.
- Language Requirement: Students must reveal that they’ve a good level of written and spoken English.