University of New South Wales International Scholarships in Australia
Would you like to get a scholarship to study in Australia? If yes then this post could be for you.
University of New South Wales Scholarship Overview
Do you want to be a part of a project with world-leading specialists on cancer research?
You can apply for the FCR Clinical Pathway Care Scholarships. University of New South Wales International Scholarship is open for the academic year 2022-2023 in Australia.
DCU Business School International Scholarships in Ireland 2023
Engineering Institute of Technology International Scholarship in Australia
Longwood University International Scholarships in USA 2022
Not only Australian residents, but also international college students are eligible to make an application for this scholarship.
An honors, master’s or equivalent degree in psychology, drugs, allied health or related is required to be chosen. The winner can be supplied $39,193 per annum for as much as three years.
University of New South Wales ranked on the 44th position in the 2021 QS World University Ranking;
is considered one of Australia’s leading research-intensive universities striving to enhance and transform lives via excellence in research.
University of New South Wales will supply the chosen candidates this scholarship with an annual of $39,193 for as much as three years of their study.
University of Lausanne International Scholarship 2022-2023
Writtle University College International Scholarships in UK
North American University International Scholarships in USA 2022
- Eligible Countries: All international, as well as home students, can apply for this University of New South Wales International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Topics: Students can apply for any PhD programme in a health or associated field of study provided at the University of New South Wales.
- Eligibility Standards: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the following/given criteria:
- The candidates have to be Australian residents and residents or suitably qualified international college students.
- Students from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander or Culturally and Linguistically Numerous backgrounds are strongly inspired to apply.
The University of Findlay International Scholarships in USA
Fully Funded University of New England Scholarship in Australia 2023
- How to Apply: candidates should first apply for admission via the college’s online portal.
Then, they have to contact Dr. Ben Smith via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the topic as ‘Equitable FCR Care Scholarship’.
- Supporting Paperwork: The students are required to present the following paperwork to the college:
- Citizenship proof
- IB degree
- Highschool records
- Official academic transcripts
- Current/final semester results
- Proof of completion
- Grading programs
- Admission Requirements: The candidates will need to have honors, master’s or equivalent degrees in psychology, drugs, allied health or related disciplines.
- Language Requirement: The students should submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 577
- PTE – 64
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 180