This is to inform the general public that applications for UST Scholarship 2022-2023 are now open for international students around the world. This is a fully funded scholarship available for PhD and masters studies in South Korea. UST is a world-class authorities funded analysis institute college that is creating future values with authorities funded analysis institutes. UST welcomes college students who are prepared to train their full potential according to our philosophy.
UST established programs that permit college students to construct expertise in analysis fields. Lab rotation is an instance. UST encourage college students to get hands-on expertise by actively taking part within the analysis by awarding credit in addition to minimizing classroom lectures. UST present alternatives to take part in initiatives carried out by different establishments or personal firms.
Host Institution: University of Science and Technology (UST)
Study in: South Korea
Level of Study: Masters / PhD
Eligible Courses: Click here to know about courses being offered.
Duration of Program: Depends on the chosen program
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All world countries
UST scholarship covers full tuition waivers and provides the recipients with below benefits:
- For Masters: monthly stipend $1000
- For PhD: monthly stipend $1350
Eligibility Criteria for UST Scholarship
In order to be eligible for UST Scholarship, candidate must meet the following criteria:
For PhD scholarship:
- Applicants must hold a masters degree or expected to have gotten it before February 2021.
- Under the Law and Regulations, if a candidate is holding an equivalent to masters degree, can also apply.
For Graduate scholarship:
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree or expected to have gotten it before February 2021.
- Under the Law and Regulations, if a candidate is holding an equivalent to Bachelors degree, can also apply.
You might also like:
Application Procedure for UST Scholarship
Before applying online through here on the UST online admission system, please read the announcement.
- Master’s Degree Thesis Submission
- Certificate of English as Medium of Instruction
- Letter of Recommendation
- Proposal for Study
NOTE: Cannot concurrently apply for general admission, international admission, Ethiopian Government Scholarship Program, i-Core, or Early admission If an applicant applies for more than one admission type, all of their applications will be revoked.
Application Deadline: April 6, 2022 / September 30, 2022