Are you a prospective student in need of extra funding to study internationally? Then you’ve stumbled on the right place because in this blog, we’ve gathered information concerning VLIR-UOS Masters Scholarships (ICP Connect) in Belgium.
Deadline: 1/28 Feb 2022 (annual)
Study in: Belgium
Course begins 2022
VLIR-UOS awards ICP Connect Master’s scholarships to students from 29 eligible nations in Africa, Asia and Latin-America, to follow an English-taught Master programme at a Flemish university or university college in Belgium.
Participating Belgian Flemish university or university college
Fields of study/Programmes:
15 ICP Master’s programmes at participating Belgian Universities
Number of Awards:
10 scholarships are awarded for every Master’s programme.
Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroun, Cuba, DR Congo, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Guinee, Haiti, Indonesia, Kenya, Madagascar, Morocco, Mozambique, Nicaragua, Niger, Peru, Philippines, Palestina, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Vietnam, Zimbabwe
VLIR-UOS solely gives full scholarships for the whole length of the Master’s Programme (12/24 months). The scholarships cover cover tuition charges, travel, insurance and residing bills (board and lodging).
- • Nationality and nation of residence: Candidates’ should be nationals of one of the 29 eligible countries and should be a resident of one of these nations (not essentially the same nation) at the time of application.
- • Age: candidates’ age on January 1 of the year of intake should be no greater than 35 for an initial master and 45 for an advanced master.
- • Professional background and experience: Choice will likely be given to candidates employed in higher schooling, government or civil society, or these focusing on a profession in one of these sectors. Candidates employed within the private sector or newly graduated candidates with no work experience can also be thought-about if they supply a strong motivation and profile.
- • Scholarship applications: Candidates could apply for just one ICP Join scholarship application per year.
- • Previously awarded scholarships: Candidates could not have previously acquired a scholarship from the Belgian government to attend a study programme and will not have enrolled in a study programme at a Belgian higher schooling establishment before January 1 of the year of intake.
Applications are presently closed.
Via VLIR-UOS university’s website, you’ll have to apply for both admission to the programme in addition to for the scholarship itself. Once you apply for the programme, be sure you point out whether or not you want to apply for a scholarship. The deadline varies and are decided by the programme however most deadlines are around 1 February or 28 February 2022.
It is very important go to the official VLIR-UOS website and the websites of the precise Master’s Programme you might have chosen for detailed info on how one can apply for this scholarship.
Official VLIR-UOS Scholarship Website: https://www.vliruos.be/en/call_types/scholarships/scholarships_for_masters_(icp_connect)/1569
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship web page. This is solely a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to maintain the data updated and proper, data could change at any time without notice. For full and up to date data, please at all times check with the official website of the scholarship supplier.