Are you a prospective student in need of extra funding to study internationally? Then you’ve stumbled on the right place because in this blog, we’ve gathered information concerning Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships.
University of Warwick
Deadline: 20 Jan 2022 (annual)
Study in: London, UK
Course begins October 2022
The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are allotted yearly through a mixed postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to all International and EU students in any discipline provided at Warwick.
University of Warwick, UK
Level/Field of study:
PhD programme in any discipline provided at Warwick
Variety of Scholarships:
Up to 42
Worldwide and EU students
Awards made for entry in Autumn 2022 will include each of the following:
• The complete fee of abroad tuition charges
• A maintenance stipend in step with UKRI charges (provisional £15,609 for full time award holders in 2022/23, anticipated to be confirmed February 2022)
• A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000
• Length of funding: 3.5 years until you’re already in your first year of study once you apply then the length of funding will be decreased accordingly
• Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship should also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to start in October 2022;
• Students presently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick might apply in their first year of registration solely.
• Applicants should anticipate to be ‘overseas’ for fees purposes, however there isn’t any different nationality criteria;
• Applicants could also be from any discipline at Warwick.
• Scholarships can’t be deferred to the next academic year.
Applications are presently closed.
To apply, it’s essential to learn the PGR Ranking Criteria. You will need to submit your course application then submit your scholarship application online along with the supporting documents before 23:59pm (GMT) on 20 January 2022.
Official Scholarship Website: https://warwick.ac.uk/services/dc/schols_fund/scholarships_and_funding/chancellors_int
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship web page. This is solely a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to maintain the data updated and proper, info might change at any time without notice. For full and up to date info, please all the time check with the official website of the scholarship supplier.