We all know that fully funded scholarship is now the talk of the day especially fully funded ones as all your tuition expenses, whatever you will need in school is completely paid for by the organization/ university that owns the scholarship.
Waterloo scholars International Award is one of such as it covers your tuition fee and other New Zealand expenses. Those who have been accepted in the Perimeter Scholars International Program are eligible for this award. The awards are open for the master’s program for international applicants.
The University of Waterloo (commonly referred to as Waterloo, UW, or UWaterloo) is a public research university with a main campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. The main campus is on 404 hectares (998 acres) of land adjacent to “Uptown” Waterloo and Waterloo Park. The university also operates three satellite campuses and four affiliated university colleges
The university offers academic programs administered by six faculties and thirteen faculty-based schools. Waterloo operates the largest post-secondary co-operative education program in the world, with over 20,000 undergraduate students enrolled in the university’s co-op program. Waterloo is a member of the U15, a group of research-intensive universities in Canada.
The institution originates from the Waterloo College Associate Faculties, established on 4 April 1956; a semi-autonomous entity of Waterloo College, which was an affiliate of the University of Western Ontario. This entity formally separated from Waterloo College and was incorporated as a university with the passage of the University of Waterloo Act by the Legislative Assembly of Ontario in 1959.
It was established to fill the need to train engineers and technicians for Canada’s growing postwar economy. It grew substantially over the next decade, adding a faculty of arts in 1960, and the College of Optometry of Ontario (now the School of Optometry and Vision Science), which moved from Toronto in 1967.
Before you apply for any scholarship, it is important to go through the eligibility criteria to know if you are qualified for the scholarship or not.
Below are the eligibility criteria for waterloo International Award 2022.
- Students who have been accepted by the Perimeter Scholars International Program will receive the award from the University of Waterloo.
- They must be pursuing a degree in Science, Physics or Astronomy.
- Applicant should be a national of Canada or a permanent resident or International student on a study permit.
- Students who have permits for international studies are eligible
Students accepted into the Perimeter Scholars International Program will be eligible for full financial support of their program. The University of Waterloo will provide tuition scholarships and Perimeter Institute (PI) will provide awards intended to cover expenses related to travel, housing, food, textbooks and reference material, student services fees, and incidental stipends as assessed by PI.
Here are the benefits of scholarship in New Zealand:
- This scholarship is worth $30,000.
- The University of Waterloo award will cover students’ tuition fees.
Students will be selected by the faculty of the University of Waterloo. Students will automatically be selected for the terms they have applied, winter, spring or fall.
Click on this links to know more about this scholarship and apply or for more understanding watch the you tube video below;
Similar scholarship to Waterloo International Scholarship
- New Castle University Scholarship for women 2022
This scholarship is open for women to apply, Female students from Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Nepal and India who have financial issues can avail this opportunity.
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Newcastle University Scholarship for international students:
- Candidates must be nationals or residents of one of the following countries: Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka or India.
- Young women and girls from the list of countries are eligible for this scholarship.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- They must apply for admission to Newcastle University in any postgraduate course and be accepted for enrollment.
- Must not have previously attended any higher studies or degree at any university of UK.
- The candidate must prove financial need to be considered for the scholarship.
- English language proficiency is mandatory.
- Candidates must return to their home country after completing their degree from Newcastle University.
- Students must contribute to capacity building and socio-economic advancement after their degree. Not putting knowledge to practice means no knowledge at all
The Newcastle University Scholarship offers the following benefits:
- Newcastle University will cover full tuition fee.
- Awardees will receive a monthly stipend for the daily expenses.
- British Council will also cover travel costs to and from the UK for economy class.
- Study relevant costs will also be reimbursed as IELTS test fee, visa application fee, study materials etc.
Click On the Link to Apply
- Nestle Lead Management Trainee Program 2022
Nestlé LEAD Program is a fast-track development program combining on-the-job training with personal/group coaching to build up future leaders equipped with strong business acumen and relevant leadership and functional competencies.
Important Details about the Program
Following are the fields in which you can apply for the Nestle LEAD Management Trainee program 2022:
- Supply chain Management.
- Human resources.
- Technical fields.
- Eligible Regions: Pakistan only
- Country: Pakistan
- Financial coverage: Paid
- Eligible Regions: Pakistan only
Deadline is April 9, 2022
In case of getting shortlisted for the Nestle Lead Management Trainee Program, the trainees will receive the following benefits:
- Graduates will be provided certificates from Nestle.
- A monthly stipend will be granted.
- Graduates will have a career with the world’s largest food and Beverages Company.
- Exposure to functions and businesses of Nestle.
- Professional experience and development by working on cross-functional projects.
- Trainees will receive mentoring, training and coaching from the professionals of Nestle.