Are you a prospective student in need of extra funding to study internationally? Then you’ve stumbled on the right place because in this blog, we’ve gathered information concerning Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarship and Leadership Programme.
University of Oxford
Deadline: 7/21 Jan 2022 (annual)
Study in: UK
Course begins 2022
Weidenfeld Transient description:
The Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffman Scholarship and Leadership Programme helps excellent college students from transition and rising economies all through Africa, Asia and South America to pursue a graduate degree at Oxford University. It’s managed by the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust.
University of Oxford, United Kingdom
Level/Field(s) of study:
Eligible graduate programmes:
- • BCL Bachelor of Civil Law
- • MBA Master of Business Administration
- • MJur Magister Juris
- • MPP Master of Public Administration and Policy
- • MSc African Studies
- • MSc Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- • MSc Comparative Social Policy
- • MSc Computer Science
- • MSc Contemporary Chinese Studies
- • MPhil in Development Studies
- • MSt Diplomatic Studies
- • MSc Economics for Development
- • MSc Education (Comparative and International Education)
- • MSc Education (Higher Education)
- • MSc Energy Systems
- • MSc Environmental Change and Management
- • MSc Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- • MSc Financial Economics
- • MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
- • MSc Global Health Science
- • MSc International Health and Tropical Medicine
- • MSt Islamic Studies and History
- • MSt Jewish Studies
- • MSt Korean Studies
- • MSc Latin American Studies
- • MSc Law and Finance
- • MSc Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- • MSc Migration Studies
- • MSc Modern Middle Eastern Studies
- • MSc Modern South Asian Studies
- • MSc Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- • MSc Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- • MSc Social Science of the Internet
- • MSc Sustainability, Enterprise and the Environment
- • MSc Water Science, Coverage and Management
Variety of Awards:
Students from transition and rising economies all through Africa, Asia and South America
The scholarship will cover 100% of University and college charges and a grant for living prices (of a minimum of £15,609). Awards are made for the total duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
You need to be applying to begin one of the eligible courses at Oxford. You have to be ordinarily resident in one of the eligible nations (see the official website for the entire listing). You need to be aspiring to return to your nation of ordinary residence as soon as your course is accomplished.
Successful applicants should reveal an interest in serving the worldwide community via their chosen area of labor. You need to be able to reveal a connection between your subject of study and your longer-term career goals, explaining the way you see your skilled work contributing to the advance of public life in your nation of origin or at a wider regional or international degree.
Applications are presently closed.
In an effort to be thought-about for this scholarship, it’s essential to choose the Weidenfeld-Hoffman Scholarship and Leadership Programme in the Funding section of the University’s graduate application form and submit your application for graduate study by the relevant December or January deadline in your course (7 January or 21 January 2022). You need to additionally complete a Weidenfeld-Hoffman Scholarships Statement and upload it collectively along with your graduate application form, by the deadline.
You will need to go to the official website (link found below) for detailed information on the right way to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/graduate/fees-and-funding/fees-funding-and-scholarship-search/weidenfeld-hoffmann-scholarships-and-leadership-programme/oxford-weidenfeld-and-hoffmann-scholarships-and-leadership-programme
Weidenfeld Hoffman Trust Website: http://www.whtrust.org/
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship web page. This is solely a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to maintain the data updated and proper, data could change at any time without notice. For full and up to date data, please all the time check with the official website of the scholarship supplier.