West African Research Association Scholarships in Africa 2023
West African Research Association Scholarship Overview
In collaboration with the Mastercard Foundation, the West African Research Affiliation (WARA) is happy to announce its Ideas Matter Doctoral Fellowships programme;
to support younger West African students for the academic year 2022-2023.
This West African Research Association scholarship is open to doctoral students below age 35.
To be eligible, the candidates have to be based in West African higher education institutions for analysis on the continent. The 5 selected applicants can be awarded a grant of $4,000 every.
University of Adelaide International Scholarships in Australia
University of Sydney International Scholarships in UK 2023
Bond University International Scholarships in Australia 2023
Based in 1898, the West African Research Association is a non-profit membership group devoted to the promotion of research on West Africa and the Diaspora, scholarly alternate;
the dissemination of accurate information on West Africa and its diasporic communities, and increasing awareness of the critical place of West Africa within the global community.
West African Research Association Scholarship Advantages
The 5 winning candidates can be awarded $4,000 each to contribute to the overall cost of training incurred by them at any West African university or institute.
- Eligible Nations: All African students are eligible to apply for this West African Research Association scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students should apply for a PhD study in West African higher training institutions.
- Eligibility Standards: To be eligible, the applicants should meet all the following/given criteria:
- The candidates have to be doctoral students under age 35 primarily based in West African higher education institutions for research on the continent.
Brandeis University International Scholarships in USA 2023
Saint Martin’s University International Scholarships in USA 2023
Fully Funded Karolinska Institute International Scholarship in Sweden
- Apply: Students should make their admission applications through the respective application portals of their chosen universities or institutes.
Applications for the fellowship have to be made on this page.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the college:
- Project abstract (50-80 words)
- 1500-word proposal Budget
- Two letters of recommendation
- A statement explaining how your analysis will contribute to meeting critical needs on the continent
- Admission Requirements: The candidates should meet the entry and academic requirements of the course and college they want to apply for.
- Language Requirement: The students should meet the language requirements of the institute they’ve applied for.
Fully Funded Erasmus University Rotterdam International Scholarships in Netherlands
Ozyegin University International scholarships in Turkey 2023