Yashad-Sumedha invites applications from students studying in B.Tech 1st semester (2021-22),who have secured 75% and above marks in Senior Secondary Examination. The family income of such students should be less than 2.5 lakh per annum. This scholarship will be provided in partnership with Hindustan Zinc Limited, Udaipur.
The student should be permanent resident of any of the following districts: Udaipur,Rajsamand, Chittorgarh, Bhilwara and Ajmer.
preference is selection would be given to students belonging to BPL families, orphans, single parent child and girls.
Amount of scholarship-Rs.40,000/- per annum.
See other scholarship:
Eligibility for this Good scholarship:
- 1. 75% and above in senior secondary and studying in B.Tech in any Government College (I semester).
- 2. Family income to be less than two lakh fifty thousand per annum.
- 3. Students should belong to Udaipur, Rajsamand, Chittor, Bhilwara and Ajmer districts.
The last date of applying is 15th December 2021.
Hard copy should be sent after attestation by the college by 25th December 2021 to reach Sumedha office at 5, Keshav Vihar Gopalpura Bypass Road Jaipur 302018.
The scholarship would be given for four years of the B.Tech programme, provided the student maintains first division marks.
The list of selected students would be uploaded on the website by the end of December 2021
Yashad-Sumedha Good Scholarship Programme Essential Documents Required
- All Income certificate
- Self-attested copy of 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Two Recent Photograph
- Xerox Copy of ration card
- Xerox Copy of bank passbook
- Xerox Copy of BPL card (if applicable)
Application Procedures for this Good Scholarship
- First of all, visit the official website of the department.
- Then find the latest notification link on the home page of the website
- Applicants can fill the application form according to eligibility criteria, term, and condition.
- Now, students have to register themselves by entering email ID and password.
- After successfully completing registration, log in your account.
- Proceed towards filling the application form.
- After filling the form, take the printout and submit it to the college for attestations
Send the attested hard copy of the filled-in form to the Sumedha office i.e.
5, Keshav Vihar,
Gopalpura Bypass Road,
Last date for receipt of application form : soon update